Office 365 Systems Administrator - Guildford
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by Spring Technology
Office 365 Systems Administrator - Guildford - £35,000
My client is world's leading Talent Management organisation - due to large scale growth they are currently multiple Systems Administrator's to be based in their Guildford office.
The Systems Administrator role is vital to ensuring that my clients systems are secure, well maintained and appropriately monitored. This role involves administering user accounts and access controls in line with business needs and the principle of least access, as well as in strict adherence to our ISO 27001 controls and procedures.
The Systems Administrator will work with the Network and Systems teams to ensure all systems and endpoints always remain compliant and fully secured, and that all corporate data is appropriately protected.
The Systems Administrator role is primarily responsible for:
* Assist the desktop team with resolving technical issues.
* Administer accounts and permissions for corporate local domains.
* Manage O365/SharePoint sites and users in line with starter/leaver processes.
* Periodic checks to ensure that all active accounts belong to current employees.
* Maintain security groups, distribution groups, GPOs, DNS.
* Commission and decommission staff hardware, software and security access.
* Maintain hardware and software inventories.
* Ensure that ISO/GDPR requirements are maintained by all aspects of the business.
* Monitor, maintain and test backup processes and integrity.
* Maintain and troubleshoot local networks across a number of locations.
* Manage the commissioning and decommissioning of test centre locations, where required.
* Periodically review and update internal process documentation.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft desktop and server operating systems and Office applications.
* Expertise with Exchange Server and Powershell.
* Cloud Based VOIP telephony.
* Cisco switch configuration and administration.
* Solid understanding of and experience with Active Directory and Group Policies.
* Office 365 and Azure Administration skills.
* SharePoint administration and customisation.
* Experience of support and administration tools such as Ivanti/SCCM.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
Core hours for this role are 09:00 to 17:30 from Monday to Friday,
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.