Financial Crime Officer
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by Resource Solutions - GSC
Role: Financial Crime Officer
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Key Skills and Experience:
- Industry experience: Investment Banking
- An ability to undertake AML & financial crime monitoring activities and produce written recommendations to the MLRO.
- Ability to resolve conflict and deal with confrontation through tact and skill.
- Ability to work independently, but a strong team player.
- Assertive, analytical, accurate and tenacious.
- Display initiative in identifying and presenting solutions to support activities and plans.
- Forward looking and focused on effective processes and increasing efficiency
- Practical and pro-active approach.
- Self-motivated and well organised.
- A good understanding of relevant existing, and emerging regulatory requirements in relation to financial crime.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and orally
- High level of IT literacy.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional qualifications, such as the CISI Diploma, or equivalent. Any specific professional qualifications in relation to AML/financial crime would be advantageous
- Keep abreast with current EU, FCA, DNB, ECB and AFM AML/Financial Crime regulations.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Eligible to work in the UK without the need of visa support/sponsorship
If this position is of interest please submit your full CV for consideration.