Functional Consultant - Quantum
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by Elevate Direct
3 months initial contract
Up to £650 per day via umbrella
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc, although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London's Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
We need someone with FIS Quantum Treasury experience. Someone who is a good technical, configuration person with knowledge of the design and set up within Quantum Treasury solution with:
- Knowledge of deal processing and integrations to trading platforms like Bloomberg
- FX deals, money market, interest swaps and bond issuances
- Front, middle and Back Office Treasury processes
- Cash Explorer - cash and bank position reporting
- Mirror deals across LOC/subsidiary entities and back to back deals - goo knowledge of Quantum deal generator
- Hedge cockpit and risk management
- Confirmations and approval process in Treasury through to settlement and integration to Trax
- Treasury control reporting and set up limits, segregation of duties
- Counterparty set up for trading and bank settlement maintenance
- Integrations knowledge to Trax, Bloomberg, FIS Money fund portal and integrations to and from SAP
A person who has done a few Quantum projects, or has worked in the past as a consultant for FIS Global.
Or worked at another organisation with a good knowledge of the setup of Quantum.
If you match these requirements, please apply as usual. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action it and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly. Elevate provides a route to contract and contingent assignments across many skills areas by matching your profile to relevant jobs that our customers post to the platform.
Please note that Elevate Direct is a software provider and not a recruitment agency. As such, Elevate is not involved in the recruitment processes for any employer, who uses the platform. Please contact employers directly through your Elevate profile with any queries related to your application.