iOS Developer - Fintech - Up to £65K
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by The M-Wek Company
My client, a growing Fintech with huge plans for growth, is looking for an iOS Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a whole range of iOS devices including Mobile phones and Watches.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications - Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Proficient with Swift, with a foundation and understanding of Objective C, Cocoa Touch, a good knowledge and understanding of Swift UI, and Combine.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, UIKit.
- knowledge and understanding of integrating SwiftUI with UIKit.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to Back End services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apples design principles and Human Interface Guidelines, a passion for user experience and design.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of standard third-party frameworks such as AFNetworking, Kingfisher.
- Proficient with CocoaPods and knowledge of other tools such as Carthage, Swift Package Manager.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD.
Please send CV in immediately if interested in this exceptional opportunity.