Network Operations Analyst III
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by SPECTRUM
Supports the data and business analysis needs of Network Operations. Utilizes understanding of both business process and advanced technical capabilities of industry standard tools used to provide analytical insights. Possesses advanced knowledge in the business unit(s) they support, as well as an advanced level understanding of the Network Operations organization's systems and capabilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience. .
- Optimizes network performance through the application of statistical analysis using a diverse set of key data points.
- Provides business analysis and support for Network Operations: Generate complex ad hoc reports along with creation and presentation of high quality dashboards that provide operational visibility to the business unit(s).
- Develops high quality graphs, reports, and presentations of data results. Perform statistical analyses for Network Operations business unit(s).
- Analyzes business partner's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Facilitates communication between business unit(s) and Network Operations from initial requirements to final implementation.
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in data sets. Present complex data sets and information in an understandable and compelling manner.
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member, occasionally as a project leader.
- Coaches less experienced staff.
- Performs special projects as needed and other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, and related field and/or equivalent work experience ; Cable Industry certifications
- Minimum four (4) years of intermediate data query techniques and report building
- Minimum four (4) years experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Access
- Minimum four (4) years experience with SQL and industry-specific database systems
- Minimum two (2) years experience creating visualizations and analysis with Tableau or similar application/tool.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Leadership/project management experience requiring effective organization and communication skills as well as an ability to work with aggressive timelines
- Exhibit exceptional and professional communication, both written and oral
- Professional and courteous demeanor with ability to lead in a team oriented environment
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Ability to learn and adapt to change
- Strong business acumen
- Network Operations experience a plus
- Six Sigma Certification a plus
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Automate routines to improve efficiency and reduce errors
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases and programming
- Develop and implement data collection systems that optimize data accuracy and quality
- Acquire and abstract primary or secondary data from existing internal or external data sources
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.