Senior Marketing Campaign Analyst
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by SPECTRUM
The Sr Marketing Analyst of Multicultural Performance is responsible for analyzing and reporting on customer and product growth for all Multicultural segments (Hispanic, African American and International), including performance measurement by product, sales channel, major campaigns and initiatives and key product metrics (eg penetration, churn/survival rates, tier and bundle performance). This position will leverage Charter's MicroStrategy-based BI environment and best-in-class data mining and data visualization tools to survail performance across all geographies and segments within Charter's diverse operating footprint.
The role will contribute to Charter's success by ensuring business needs and goals are realized through proactive analysis, business trending and reporting activities. Identify and address Multicultural business opportunities and threats. Responsible for developing reporting solutions and establishing team processes and measurement protocols. Ensure data integrity and accuracy of operational databases.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees the weekly and monthly tracking/reporting of Multicultural dashboard and reports.
- Builds and maintains reporting/dashboard to monitor customer sales, additions, reductions by segment across the entire footprint and create market-level analysis of KPIs.
- Provides leadership in defining business-critical analysis that drives the business forward
- Maintains a strong understanding of various relational databases, provides guidance on multicultural flagging variables to enhance the multicultural universe
- Works with cross functional teams to establish Multicultural household audits/cross examination of data flow among the various teams involved in managing MCM data and maintains a calendar of MCM data updates/refreshes
- Ensures that consistent and accurate data queries/logic are being used when populating data pools and reports. Communicates data nuances and insights in a clear and concise manner
- Presents data in a fashion that is easy to understand and highlight the most critical insights
- Develops monthly dashboard and presentations for senior leadership meetings
- Measures and tracks performance of multi-channel marketing campaigns, uses sophisticated analytic approaches and techniques to report call volume and response rate across mass media and target tactics
- Monitors/reports growth in homes passed, analyzes market share growth opportunity and competitive threats by geography and product specific to multicultural groups
- Reports/analyses performance of Sales Channels across footprint and by key market ( online, inbound sales, retail, care, retention, etc.)
- Using historic and overall company targets, develops annual forecasts
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau and knowledge of MicroStrategy
- Must have a strong command of database concepts and exceptional SQL skills.
- Hands-on experience developing and distributing reporting of business performance on a regular cycle
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience and passion for interpreting and presenting data in addition to being able to summarize and synthesize data to inform business decisions.
- Ability to perform critical thinking in the area of data analysis and process
- Possess the intellectual curiosity to work through ambiguity with a passion to solve business problems by use of actionable data and consumer insights
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/assignments in a fast pace environment
- Experience working with one or many Business Intelligence platforms
- Strategic thinker that is able to translate data into actionable business strategies.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of marketing and sales channel principles, techniques, and processes (preferred)
- Tremendous attention to detail and ability to identify data anomalies based on trend
- Bachelor degree from accredited four year college with major in Marketing, Management, Finance, Statistics or Economics.
- MBA ( highly desired)
Three to five years of business experience working within a Marketing, Sales, Business Intelligence or Strategic Planning function of a large organization with an established reputation for measuring business performance (eg, telecom/cable, financial, subscription business etc.)