Manager, Residential Inbound Sales
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by SPECTRUM
The Manager of Residential Inbound Sales is a professional, highly motivated Manager with strong sales coaching and developmental experience earned in a fast paced, dynamic Call Center sales environment.
In this role you will coach and develop a team of Sales Supervisors and you will be accountable for meeting and exceeding established sales goals.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
Coach and motivate a team of Sales Managers in a fast-paced, dynamic Call Center Sales environment.
Motivate a team of individuals to meet or exceed established sales targets.
Develop new sales strategies within the call center to maximize opportunities.
Ensure that company revenue goals are met and exceeded in all areas, including connects, upgrades and additional revenue generating units (RGUs).
Monitor daily activities to ensure quality standards are met or exceeded.
Monitor individual and team sales performance.
Establish and maintain interdepartmental relationships to ensure alignment on all Charter Communications initiatives.
Handle all customer complaints and escalations as required.
Perform other duties as required by management.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner.
- Must have ability to work in a pay for performance environment
- Willing and able to respond to customer or employee inquires within a timely period.
- Willing and able to work a work week that includes a weekend day.
- Knowledge of cable and telecommunications products and services
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to use personal computer and Microsoft Office Suite applications (ie Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Ability to work seated for prolonged periods of time
4 year Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
Related Work Experience
5+ years: Call Center Management Experience
1 year: Call Center Sales Manager experience
Hours may vary. Five-day workweek must include one weekend day.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.