Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by IQVIA
IQVIA? is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts and coordinates the analysis, design and implementation of computer-based information systems to meet user requirements.
- Participates in systems software development and maintenance as required.
- Conducts detailed analyses of defined systems specifications, develops all levels of block diagrams and flow charts.
- Conducts a full range of programming tasks including program design, program coding, debugging, and documentation for a variety of general applications programs including data manipulation, input and output routines.
- Programs logical interfaces and applies techniques for efficient program logic and data manipulation.
- Develops operator and control instructions. Maintains and updates existing programs of a non-routine nature.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or related preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Python development handling data files, analytics libraries like Pandas, NumPy.
- Experience handling data files, data cleansing, light ETL, SQL, analytics
- Working with off-shore team
- Cloud services experience with Azure and AWS
- Ability to work independently and in pairs in a team of highly skilled and experienced peers
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at (see below) to arrange for such an accommodation.