Product Security Architect
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by IQVIA
IQVIA? is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The RDS Product Security Architect is responsible for ensuring the that the Orchestrated Clinical Trials (OCT) product suite has a flexible and robust security framework and implementation that will meet customer and regulatory needs.
This architect understands internal IQVIA and industry standards to design for security scenarios involving authentication, authorization, provisioning, end-to-end application security, and environment security.
The Security Architect is expected to have a thorough understanding of complex IT systems, cloud platforms, latest security standards, systems and authentication protocols and best practice security products. This role works with Product Managers, Solution Architects, IT Infosec, product delivery and product testing, and customer IT teams to ensure a robust security implementation across all the layers of the OCT product architecture.
- Designs solution for comprehensive product Identify and Access Management (including authentication/authorization for user access and API access, user provisioning/deprovisioning, Identity management)
- Works with Cloud Architecture to harden cloud environments and implement appropriate security controls and systems to protect SaaS products
- Design public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures
- Ensures solution can meet needs of data privacy and regulatory compliance
- Lead the development and productization of common security components and services for cross product consumption (eg a centralized authorization service)
- Understand customer security environment and how OCT products can integrate during pre-sales activities.
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Respond to RFI/RFP sections related to security and compliance
- Knowledgeable in best practices for cloud security in AWS, Azure, and Salesforce
- Consult on configuration of firewall, VPN, routers, IDS scanning technologies and servers
- Has advanced security qualifications such as SABSA (Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture) or CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certifications
- 4 years of experience in a security architecture role
- 2 years of experience and deep understanding of cloud security (AWS)
- Deep understanding of DevOps, automation and orchestration
- Experience with implementing security tools and architecture in Cloud environments such as(not all are required):
- Access Controls
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Web Application Firewalls (WAF)
- Secure SDLC and Software Security
- Nextgen Firewalls
- Anti-malware and anomaly detection controls
- Data encryption in transit and at rest
- Network security
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at (see below) to arrange for such an accommodation.