Associate Director - Trust Accounts
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by FIS
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you?ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What You Will Be Doing
As primary point of contact, the Associate Director leads our Trust Accounts Team in delivering high levels of service and relationship management for our institutional outsourcing clients.
- Oversee daily activity of client trust account relationships, including the monitoring of client financial activity and resolution of client service-related issues.
- Guarantee quality service levels and service client accounts, ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Support personnel at client institutions in daily operations and financial processing
- Communicate status of client assignments with Relationship Manager
- Work with and support operations staff to deliver consistently high levels of service
- Assist in developing procedures that ensure processing functions are completed accurately and timely with minimal risk exposure
- Work closely with other Account Managers and Relationship Managers to provide clients with world-class service and swift problem resolution
What You Bring:
- At least 4 years financial services experience working with trust accounts and/or client relationships, and at least 1 year of leadership responsibility in managing others
- Client servicing experience and excellent interpersonal skills to build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software as well as a basic knowledge of how internal systems work
- Detail-oriented with the ability to make independent decisions
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple responsibilities
- Good understanding and experience in trust, securities or operations preferred
What We Offer You
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and well-being
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.