VP, Sales Enablement
Posted on Oct 10, 2020 by SPECTRUM
- Are you a client-centric executive with a proven track record of enhancing the productivity of sellers and sales leaders while improving sales processes?
- Can you commit to a leadership role guiding a high performing Sales Enablement team through the creation and implementation of the sales enablement strategy?
- Do you desire an influential role in shaping the progress of a technology leader?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
You are passionate about strengthening the productivity of sales teams and sales processes across all the Spectrum Enterprise Sales channels. As the Vice President of Sales Enablement, you accelerate revenue generation by providing leadership, direction and execution of the Sales Enablement strategy. You excel at leading a high performing Sales Enablement team through the creation, development, delivery and evolution of strategic enablement programs.
You focus on increasing sales effectiveness by collaborating with the Senior Vice President of Sales and Field Marketing, the Group Vice Presidents of Sales and other senior leaders within Product, Marketing and Learning and Development. You ensure successful improvement implementations by leading communications and guidance to the Sales organization for all key initiatives. You have a strong and influential enterprise-wide presence and travel as needed to achieve company objectives. You report directly to the Group Vice President, Sales Operations and Enablement for goals and guidance.
- Competitive Salary with Lucrative Long-Term Incentive Program
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Improve Sales productivity by leading the continuous assessment of enterprise Sales training and developmental needs.
- Drive revenue growth by determining Sales training needs and defining the curriculum and methodology while coordinating with Human Resources training for development and delivery.
- Ensure new sales representatives are equipped and properly trained to become successful by devising on-boarding strategies to shorten the interval to productivity while managing processes for new sellers and sales leaders.
- Set strategy and expectations for remote Sales coaches by coaching and reinforcing the Sales playbooks, tool adoption and understanding of sales process metrics.
- Enhance Sales teams through leadership and guidance to devise strategies to manage seller and sales management turnover.
- Drive efficiency and improve the seller and client experience through collaboration with sales tools and process teams to identify sales process changes and new tools or enhancements.
- Increase revenue generation by driving sales methodology and tool adoption within the Sales organization while developing metrics to measure improvements and use.
- Ensure Sales team success by strategizing with boundary partners to systematically drive marketing programs throughout the Sales organization.
- Deliver enticing client messaging by developing sales strategies in conjunction with Marketing and Product while managing the content and tracking the effectiveness.
- Ensure the alignment of the local client event strategy with overall activation strategy through detailed management and leadership.
- Deliver consistent, timely, relevant and concise communications to the Sales team by leading the overall Sales communication strategy.
- Foster an organization of continuous improvement by developing mechanisms to assess quality performance using ongoing feedback while analyzing information and taking appropriate actions.
- Provide recommendations and leadership for major Spectrum Enterprise initiatives to ensure successful program and project implementations.
- Five or more years of telephony or technology industry experience
- Five or more years of project management experience
- Eleven or more years of commercial sales, marketing, training and sales operations experience
- Eleven or more years of experience leading cross-functional teams
- Experience effectively developing, communicating and implementing complex plans, strategies and tactics
- Effective prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- History of making decisions under pressure while working with others to resolve issues
- Track record of leading and motivating a large geographically dispersed team
- Cross-functional management skills with the ability to motivate internal and external teams
- Self-motivated that shows sound judgment and initiative to accomplish job responsibilities
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of sales process metrics
- Advanced knowledge of the ?engage? phase of the buyer's journey and business-to-business (B2B) marketing strategies and practices
- Creative thinker that is familiar with enterprise business sales strategies, process and enabling tools, including Salesforce
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to inspire and motivate cross functional leaders to achieve a common goal established through your vision
- History of success in roles generating revenue, or in support of generating revenue
- Success in building organizations in growth industries
- Willingness and experience in taking on challenges, and providing clarity and direction to team throughout the process
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (required)
- Master's Degree in a related field (preferred)