Senior Python Developer
Posted on Oct 15, 2020 by CV-Library
Leading on exciting new projects, taking the reins in a collaborative and Agile environment, enhancing snazzy products used by thousands of clients across the globe, and being well rewarded for your efforts. Sounds good, doesn’t it?
Our Edinburgh city centre based client, who has a track record of ensuring its employees have directly benefitted from its ongoing success at each step, wants a new leading figure in the office; someone with considerable experience of Python development who won’t just be developing and improving their core software offerings, but the wider team as well.
In return, they’re offering a package of up to £50,000 plus an extensive bonus scheme, flexible working arrangements, opportunities to showcase your skills and shape the team around you, a great and friendly working environment, and much more!
So now that I’ve done my bit, it’s your turn! Pop your CV over so we can discuss it further!
What you’ll be up to:
- Leading a great team developing user-friendly products, ensuring quality and scalability
- Enhancing an expanding product suite and leading across new project implementation
- Ensuring the technical and professional growth of the less experienced staff around you
- Work with the wider teams to review requirements and design best-fit solutions
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Experience in a Lead Developer role (or Senior with the ability and ambition to step up)
- Strong experience with Python and ideally Django
- MySQL skills (or similar relational databases)
- Experience in a Linux / Apache / RedHat environment would be highly desirable
This truly is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Lead or Senior Python Developer to secure a challenging new position at a very exciting time for our client. An excellent salary of up to 50K is on offer, plus a package that includes one of the best bonuses we’ve seen, flexible working arrangements and more. Apply now with your latest CV and get in touch with Liam at Abrecco
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£80k - £90k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£80k - £100k Annual
£70k - £75k Annual
£75k - £85k Annual
£75k - £85k Annual
£60k - £90k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£58.7k - £67.8k Annual