Posted on Oct 22, 2020 by CV-Library
This UX Designer role is newly created and will see you undertaking responsibility for the User Experience of one of their core products. You will work closely with the Head of Product and development teams, ensuring the offering stays at the forefront of the market.
We are looking for a UX Designer who comes from a product background and has proven commercial experience across the following:
* Very strong user research experience including interviews/workshops and testing
* Be very strongly data lead, gaining insights from user research to make informed decisions
* Guiding and informing stakeholders and technical teams on users goals and needs
* User stories, wireframes, flows, prototyping
* Plan, research and iterate on the product UX
* Great soft skills and able to collaborate with, and get buy in from the business and colleagues
* Product based UX design within an Agile environment
In return this UX Designer role offers the chance to join a truly great business who have prided themselves on helping people through their technology and services for decades! You will work with a fantastic, driven team of in-house professionals and have a great platform for continued learning and growth.
Covid policies: The business is currently working fully remotely and doesn’t see this changing in the near term. While it is preferred for the candidate to be within a commutable distance of Crawley, we are very much open to those further afield with the right experience.
In addition to the salary we have a great list of benefits, culture and working challenges. To apply for this UX Designer role please send your CV to Paul Wilson now!
UX Designer, Design, UX, User Experience, Product, Wireframe, Prototype, Agile
Crawley / Remote
£40,000 + Benefits
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£350 - £350 Daily
£35k - £35k Annual
£55k - £70k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£400 - £400 Daily
£18k - £30k Annual