Posted on Oct 23, 2020 by CV-Library
This client is looking for a confident and passionate nurse to join their established team of nurses. You can expect to work in a safe, well managed and fun environment along with an excellent salary and benefits package! Please see details of this fantastic opportunity below!
* Registered Staff Nurse
* £18.10 per hour
* Full Time
* Permanent Role
Company Benefits include:
* Employee Vouchers with great savings, discounts and rewards, including discounts at major supermarkets, High Street Stores, Cinemas and many more
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Free onsite parking
* Accommodation available
* Friendly team and very supportive Manager
* Full training and Induction programme for all staff.
* Working with Buddy and Mentor experience
* Fully funded apprenticeship programme available with opportunity to develop your career
Staff Nurse Responsibilities:
* Assessment of residents' needs, production and implementation of Care plans and accurate documentation on residents' records.
* The organisation of the Home and attitude of the staff should reflect the need for residents to achieve and maintain maximum independence.
* The post holder will be expected to maintain a quiet and calm atmosphere by encouragement and example whilst caring for the residents.
* Helping unqualified staff with in-service training and to keep abreast of current post-registration training.
Requirements for this role:
* Registered Nurse – Active & Current NMC Pin
If this role interests you, please apply immediately and one of our lovely specialist consultants will give you a call.
Job Ref | VR694
Contact | Vernon
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£17.5 - £19 Hourly
£18 - £18 Hourly
£17.5 - £17.5 Hourly
£19.5 - £19.5 Hourly