Posted on Oct 26, 2020 by Prairie Farms
Prairie Farms Dairy Dubuque IA is seeking a highly motivated production supervisor. Prairie Farms Dairy offers the successful candidate a great wage and benefit package, career stability and opportunity for growth with a successful and secure company that has been in business for more than 80 years.
The ideal candidate will be people-oriented, forward thinking, possess proven leadership qualities, problem solving skills and have excellent oral and written communication as well as basic computer skills. Previous supervisory experience in food processing environment is a plus.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Schedule and supervise hourly workforce
· Schedule and award OT as necessary
· Supervise in accordance with the Master Dairy Agreement & Local Addendum
· Monitor daily operation of production department and correct deficiencies
· Ensure product quality and sanitation guidelines are routinely achieved
· Ensure the accuracy of wash charts & daily production paperwork
· Ensure efficient operation of plant equipment
· Ensure all work procedures and policy guidelines are routinely achieved
· Ensure safe work habits. Maintain safe work environment.
· Oversee the successful operation of the production parts supply room
· Cultivate employee suggestions into continual improvement strategies
· Other duties as deemed necessary
Proven ability to lead and supervise employees to achieve defined objectives. Must have basic computer and email skills.
Prairie Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified application will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.