Business & Integration Architecture Manager
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Accenture
Business & Integration Architecture Manager (Accenture LLP; Chicago, IL): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Business & Integration Architecture Manager in Chicago, IL, and the job duties are as follows:
- Define, analyze, solve, and document the business requirements and processes for Accenture or our clients' program/project specifications and objectives.
- Develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to schedule and scope.
- Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system rollouts, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
- Supervise a team to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Conduct project and issue management (eg status and issue reporting) for assigned scope of work.
- Write functional specifications using cases and requirements that describe the necessary system changes or new system features.
- Identify and assess complex problems and create solutions that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors and will be implemented by the team.
- Develop strategy and functionality, and demonstrate the functional solutions to business, IT client, and the development team.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
Must have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Designing, configuring, coding, testing, deploying, and supporting SAP systems;
- Gathering requirements and working with offshore team member(s) and onsite process architects for coordination and day-to-day delivery of projects;
- Providing IT support in retail industry, including troubleshooting IT issues, and defining and implementing ITIL processes for IT support;
- Integrating SAP CAR, SAP S/4HANA, and SAP Fiori with one of the following SAP Modules: SAP MM, SAP SD, or SAP FSCM;
- Managing SAP projects, including providing solutions for complex requirements on front-end, middleware, and back-end, and suggesting improvements on ongoing performance issues;
- Conducting complex RICEFW objects over the full development cycle; and
- Creating test scenarios and test scripts.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.