Business & Integration Architecture Manager
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Accenture
Business & Integration Architecture Manager (Accenture LLP; Philadelphia, PA): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Business & Integration Architecture Manager in Philadelphia, PA, and the job duties are as follows:
- Define, analyze, solve, and document the business requirements and processes for Accenture or our clients' program/project specifications and objectives.
- Develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques.
- Gather and analyze information to define and review project specifications and requirements.
- Write functional specifications using cases and requirements that describe the necessary system changes or new system features.
- Develop strategy and functionality, and demonstrate functional solutions to business, IT client, and the development team.
- Provide functional support to the development team to use the functional specifications and requirements to develop technical solutions.
- Identify and assess complex problems, and create solutions that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors and to be implemented by the team
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments, and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
Must have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 7 years of experience (of which 5 years must be progressive post-baccalaureate) in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in combined design, architecture, configuration, implementation, and deployment in SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) or SAP Warehouse Management (WM).
Must have 3 years of experience in combined design, architecture, configuration, implementation, and deployment in SAP Logistics Execution (LE).
Must have 2 years of experience in project management and leading a team.
Must have 1 year of experience in combined design, architecture, configuration, implementation, and deployment in SAP Transportation Management (TM).
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.