Business & Integration Architecture Manager
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Accenture
Business & Integration Architecture Manager (Accenture LLP; Raleigh, NC): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Business & Integration Architecture Manager in Raleigh, NC, and the job duties are as follows:
- Define, analyze, solve, and document the business requirements and processes for Accenture or our clients' program/project specifications and objectives.
- Develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques.
- Gather and analyze information to define and review project specifications and requirements.
- Write functional specifications using cases and requirements that describe the necessary system changes or new system features.
- Develop strategy and functionality, and demonstrate functional solutions to business, IT client, and the development team.
- Provide functional support to the development team to use the functional specifications and requirements to develop technical solutions.
- Identify and assess complex problems, and create solutions that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors and will be implemented by the team.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments, and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
Must have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Performing business system analysis, including requirement analysis, creating specifications, stakeholder management, converting business and user requirements into functional specifications, testing, and product implementation; and
- Automation testing.
Must have 4 years of experience in delivering requirements for structured IT application development lifecycles and methodologies, including leading Agile and scrum teams.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Delivering projects, including creation of automation solutions and testing mobile applications;
- Automating and testing mobile application in iOS and Android operating systems;
- Developing Appium based automation frameworks integrating to cloud based real mobile device hosting solutions;
- Utilizing Perfecto mobile automation tool;
- Utilizing JIRA;
- Utilizing Atlassian suite, including CI/CD tools; and
- Working with mobile apps and strategies.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.