Cloud Migration Manager
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Accenture
Cloud Migration Manager (Accenture LLP; Arlington, VA): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Cloud Migration Manager in Arlington, VA, and the job duties are as follows:
- Define, analyze, solve, and document the business requirements and processes for Accenture or our clients' program/project specifications and objectives.
- Develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques.
- Provide the work's technical conscience by defining and driving the right solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations, and capability needs.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
- Create efficiencies by developing and updating resource and vendor documentation.
- Positively collaborate with Architects, MEPs and contractors/vendors on project execution.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project, constantly monitoring and reporting progress to project manager.
- Develop innovative network troubleshooting methods that reduce downtime and lower repair costs.
- Monitor changing technology and deliver a technology update to the executive team each quarter.
- Determine the rationale and methods for upgrading company network software programs each time an update is released.
- Prepare plans for development and installation of data center according to present and future requirements.
- Monitor all software and hardware products and ensure compliance to Data Center Technology standards and systems.
- Administer installation and maintenance of organization data center.
- Monitor all activities related to analysis and implement all data center plans.
- Supervise designing and evaluation of all server systems according to measurement of process.
- Perform troubleshoot on data center, identify issues and assist in timely resolution of same.
- Manage and perform research to design new advanced data center.
- Coordinate with IT, enhancement and business teams and develop strategies to ensure achievement of data center capacity.
Must have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of experience in the IT consulting industry. In lieu of a bachelor's degree, employer will accept 2 additional years of experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Managing each of the following: Microsoft Office365, MS Teams, SharePoint, and Skype for Business;
- Microsoft Azure design, implementation, and management;
- Utilizing Microsoft Active Directory, ADFS, ADFS proxy, and Azure Directory;
- Managing Airwatch Mobile Device Management tools; and
- Managing Enterprise Vault Email Archiving tools.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.