Senior Research Scientist or Research Scientist
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Analog Devices
- Create novel algorithms specialized for applications relevant to Analog Devices.
- Develop software simulations and analyze performance of algorithms.
- Lead or contribute to hardware prototyping efforts and integrated circuit designs.
- Work with other researchers and engineers, inside and outside the Algorithmic Systems Group, to connect our work with the goals of business units throughout Analog Devices.
- Stay abreast of state-of-the-art algorithms, and research advances beyond the state of the art in areas relevant to Analog Devices.
Assumes PhD degree or equivalent experience. Candidates should have a strong background in two or more of the following areas signal processing, computer vision, machine learning and AI, communications systems, algorithm development, ASIC circuit design, FPGA prototyping, or software development. This search is open to new Ph.D.'s as well as more experienced candidates. More senior candidates should have experience in organizing and leading technical projects.