Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by EagleView
Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView® is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a Best Place to Work for more than five years running
The Integrations Architect will design, direct, and maintain the implementation of a world-class business systems integrations solution connecting a combination of internal, external, standardized, and custom systems. This hands-on leader will serve as a systems integration expert and adviser for all teams, guiding the overall integration strategy of the organization.
- Develop and manage a strategic company-wide integration management vision and roadmap which encompasses all of the enterprise systems, applications and data at scale
- Serve as integrations SME by investigating and implementing the latest solutions available
- Ensure the most efficient and effective integration solutions and practices are in place
- Create, own, and modify integration and API processes and procedures
- Direct and approve the design of integration systems
- Monitor, analyze, and adjust integration solutions to maximize balance between performance and relevancy
- Present and demonstrate integration best practices to key stakeholders
- Design and enforce integration security policies and procedures to ensure security of sensitive data
- Assist all internal teams with the identification, evaluation and mitigation of integration risks
- Manage communications and expectations with stakeholders
- Provide training and mentoring to Business Applications team members
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work-related experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience designing, implementing and maintaining integration and API solutions
- Strong proficiency in REST API, API Gateway, and System Integration Toolkit concepts and solutions
- Experience with Tibco, Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, SnapLogic, or other similar integration solutions
- Experience in a cloud-based environment (AWS)
- Ability to translate business concepts and priorities into integration designs and present to executive level audience
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in an effective manner to a wide audience of non-technical stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish strong cross-organizational partnerships
- Some travel may be required, including internationally
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.