Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Cognizant
Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant. Although the position is not currently available, we want to provide you with the opportunity to express your interest in future employment opportunities with Cognizant. If a job opportunity that you may be qualified for becomes available in the future, we will notify you. At that time you can determine whether you would like to apply for the specific open position. Thank you for your interest in Cognizant career opportunities.
Cognizant is looking for an experienced top-notch IOS developer to grow with our dev team. As an IOS Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive. An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the team and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Locations preferred but not limited to: Austin TX, Charlotte NC, Minneapolis MN, Mesa AZ
About Cognizant Interactive: Cognizant Interactive helps clients reinvent products, experiences and business models to create new value, differentiation and drive revenue in the digital economy. We take an experience centered approach which uses human insights to take ideas from vision to outcome and building end to end experience led solutions that enables brands to transform their customer and employee experiences using design, marketing and commerce capabilities
- Design and development projects for existing IOS app.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects depending on the project.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences and UI prototypes
- Optimizing performance for the app
- Communicate effectively with teams and management
- Be up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Ability to integrate any Back End system for web service integration
- Ability to handle production issues in timely manner
- Bachelor's degree in any STEM program (or equivalent experience)
- 5-7 years of software development experience
- 3-5 years IOS experience (preferably client side)
- Design, and develop IOS, native/hybrid applications for mobile phones, and tablets
- Strong Experience in native IOS development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc.)
- Excellent programming skills in Object c'/Swift/Java
- Strong experience in React Native/Angular/Backbone frameworks
- Excellent programming skills in HTML5, CSS3, Java script, Rest, JSON specific for hybrid mobile applications on various mobile platforms.
- Experience in consuming web services using JSON/XML
- Experience on writing unit test cases using xctest/ocunit.
- Solid understanding of software design and patterns like - MVC, Delegation, Singleton, Factory, Adapter
- Familiarity with agile development/waterfall processes and methodologies
- Expertise in app memory management, multithreading, networking & Security
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.