Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Skrill
Paysafe is an international business, with operations in Europe and North America. It has 3 divisions - including FCA e-money businesses with circa $1 billion segregated customer funds and is the 4th largest non-bank payment processor in the United States . The Group was acquired by private equity (CVC and Blackstone) from the main market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2017, following which it was re-financed. Paysafe has a history of acquiring other payments companies, in a consolidating industry environment.
The Treasury Analyst will report to the Treasury Manager. The role consists of an individual to support the treasury related functions associated with accounting transactions, coordination and assisting in Treasury Management System implementation, as well as other initiatives deemed necessary.
A key member of the newly created local treasury team reporting to the group treasury team in London, the Houston based Treasury Analyst will work closely with the local treasury team to help efficiently manage cash and working capital facilities as well as the continued roll-out of the Treasury Management System (TMS) .
The role promotes and enables growth potential and development of Treasury objectives and various learning initiatives; given the changing treasury risks and issues facing the business as it expands and develops. This experience will include, but limited to, working with various disciplines within the company including accounting, legal and various group functions abroad.
Additionally, the Treasury Analyst will be provided training and is expected to become a key user of the group's treasury management system - through which treasury deals are booked and recorded.
The role will involve providing analysis for decision making, forecasting cash requirements, and supporting the local company's operations cash needs.
The key areas of responsibility are:
- Manages daily/weekly cash processes
- Review and releases all payments within bank portals
- Determine daily cash position and identify excess cash and cash need within the Paysafe structure.
- Lead efforts in initiating and preparing ACH, Wires, and Interbank/Intrabank transactions with appropriate approvals and documentation.
- Work closely with Accounts Payable and Disbursement group to execute payments timely
- Assists with the preparation of monthly reports, schedules, and ad-hoc requests.
- Assists with global cash flow forecasting
- Processes returned bank account items and distribute as appropriate
- Provides support for monthly accounting close and audits
- Assists in the development of policies, procedures, and internal controls
- Work with banks and internal Paysafe teams to assist with the implementation of the additional functions within the TMS system.
- Supports Treasury Manager in coordinating with accounting to prepare covenant documentation for revolving credit facility compliance.
- Supports (SOX) Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance activities.
- Bank statement and Client Service statement maintenance/organization.
- Loads and reconciles daily cash balances in Integrity (the Company's Treasury Management System) and ensure they are reporting timely and properly by the bank daily.
- Responsible for analyzing and reviewing bank service fees and charges.
- Develops strong relationships with key internal and external contacts.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant treasury experience, preferably in global treasury.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and decision-making skills
- Successfully operates under tight deadlines and a fast-paced atmosphere
- Proven understanding of general accounting systems, efficient global cash management operations, and general financial analysis
- Experience with various banking portals and ERP systems.
- Excellent and effective communication skills (verbal & written).
- Experience in creating and improving upon Treasury policy and processes.
- Strong business acumen and professionalism demonstrates a customer-first attitude.
- Demonstrated desire/commitment to pursuing a career in corporate treasury through relevant academic studies or background interest.
- Oracle experience is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Dynamic and self-motivated.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.