Chief Operations Officer Medical Device
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Vault
As a key member of the Executive Team the COO will play a prominent role of the overall management of the company, including major strategic and business decisions. My client is looking for a leader in their US based branch, which manufactures capital equipment which is sold nationally to hospitals and surgery centers. You will work from the Middleton location where the company is based.
Requirements for the Role Are;
- Directly manage the job performance of the company's personnel, while leading the Production and Sales business to achieve objectives consistent with the company's strategic plans.
- Regularly report all relevant material conditions and performance to the CEO. Including financials, operations, U.S and European regulations compliance, P&C balance sheet, and attend quarterly business review meetings.
- Manage the relationships the company has with Federal, State, and local regulatory bodies.
- Monitor customer satisfaction, growth, net profit, profitability, for company's plans and performance objectives.
- Outgoing individual with a high level of business acumen who understands medical technology as it relates to quality and regulatory demands
- Experienced in working within Medical Device specifically capital equipment
- Sales & profitability driven individual
- Proven leader who can motivate and meet operational requirements
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to report and present to group HQ in Europe
- Base Salary 120K (depending on experience) with bonuses offered
- Medical Insurance
- All related business expenses