RN Director Home Care
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Job Juncture
We are seeking an RN Executive Director. for a leader in Home Health. The Home Health RN Executive Director serves as the Administrator of the home health provider and is responsible for the administration of the day to day operations of the home care provider
- Coordinates and supervises an interdisciplinary team of staff to assure the continuity of high quality care to home health patients assigned to the team's area in accordance with physician prescribed plan of care
- Receives referrals and ensures appropriate clinician and/or therapist(s) assignments.
- Ensures patient needs are continually assessed and care rendered is individualized to patient needs.
- Coordinates all aspects of care with all disciplines, physicians, durable medical equipment providers, caregivers/family members, transferring facilities, and any other applicable healthcare providers
- Schedules, prepares for, facilitates, and documents case conference/SOC reports.
- Reviews clinician visit notes weekly to ensure timely, complete, appropriate, and accurate submission of all documentation by field staff
- Current RN licensure in state of Ohio.
- Current CPR certification require
- 1 or more years of RN Home Health experience as a supervisor.
- very competitive salary, based on experience, plus incentives.
- full benefits package.