Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Job Juncture
The Quality Manager will be responsible for maintaining quality standards on all manufactured pieces meeting customer requirements. They will be responsible for maintaining quality standards on materials received and will coordinate quality requirement with Engineering, Purchasing, Production and Product Control.
- Adherence to established safety policies, procedures and practices.
- Supports the organization's efforts toward continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with others to improve overall standards of performance and service.
- Provides good customer service to all customers, both internal and external.
- Responsible for administering the quality control process consistent with customer specifications or requirements both on incoming materials and product to be shipped.
- Function as liaison with customers to assess their evaluation of product and to maintain satisfactory relationships.
- Analyze and administer programs for rejections, chargebacks, returns, corrections of defective materials and shipped pieces.
- Administer plat scrap program.
- Participate in plant cost reduction/improvement program.
- Responsible for establishing, training, and maintaining plant problem solving tools relative to product quality.
- Maintain ISO 14001 and IATF 16949.
- Bachelor's Degree in quality, Engineering, or other work-related degree.
- Five to ten years of Quality Management leadership experience.
- Experience in ISO 14001, IATF 16949.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.