International Sales Associate - Pharmaceuticals
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Gables Search Group
We are looking for a sales professional to join its expanding international team in the role of International Sales Associate. This South Carolina based position will assist in planning and executing strategic sales and business development initiatives to increase revenue and global market share with key customers. The position offers a unique opportunity to directly contribute to the organization's growth through sales and account management on a global scale.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the planning and execution of new product launch activities in global markets in accordance with corporate strategy
- Serve as project team member for new product launch efforts to coordinate sales funnel activities with customers and provide key status updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop relationships with international distributor partners and customers through scheduled conference calls, business meetings, and conference attendance to achieve short- and long-term goals
- Coordinate distributor meetings and training opportunities in conjunction with appropriate team members
- Assist in annual sales and marketing planning sessions with key distributor partners to ensure local alignment with corporate initiatives. Monitor and support local execution on quarterly basis.
- Understand the competitive landscape in core markets and provide insights to support winning strategies in international markets
- Prepare monthly sales reports, forecasts, and analysis for management and leadership presentations
- Maintain accurate customer and market information including product listings and price lists
- Develop comprehensive understanding of products and application for international markets
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Regular attendance is required
- BS or BA Degree with 2 years of experience in sales, marketing, or related discipline
- Self-starter who is eager to learn the business and support customer needs
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines with excellence
- Highly organized with analytical aptitude
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- International exposure a plus
- Travel up to 10%