Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Affinity
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Our client is actively looking to hire a Sanitation Supervisor - 3rd shift for their Roanoke Rapids, NC location. This Supervisor will supervise and develop sanitation procedures of the production machinery, facility and equipment of this food processing plant.
- Monitor sanitation cleaning procedures.
- Maintain employee relations including hiring, training and discipline.
- Instruct and coach employees to properly use protective equipment.
- Develop new sanitation procedures and protocol.
- Ensure proper safety procedures are used by sanitation employees.
- Train all employees in good safety and health practices.
- Follow company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- 5 years of Sanitation experience is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Basic PC skills is required.
- English/Spanish bilingual is a plus.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Holidays and vacation
- Wellness programs