Vice President, Go-To-Market
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Foresee
The Vice President, Go-To-Market (GTM) for Workforce Engagement Management is responsible for driving the go-to-market strategy for industry-leading portfolio of Workforce Engagement solutions. In this role, you will shape how takes its solutions to market globally. As a Vice President of GTM, you are responsible for defining the strategy that will be critical to creating and maintaining competitive advantage, delivering solutions that create significant value for customers, anticipating future opportunities, and driving continued market leadership and growth.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Drive a comprehensive global GTM strategy for Workforce Engagement Management solutions .
- Understand the competitive landscape, market dynamics and industry trends so that you can deliver differentiated positioning for your solutions and uncover opportunities for expansion.
- Work closely with regional sales and channel leaders to understand the challenges in the field so that you can strengthen our message and ultimately, positively influence new customer acquisition and retention.
- Partner with the sales enablement team to ensure our sales teams are ready to effectively sell and position our solutions.
- Collaborate with the marketing organization to execute product launches and the creation of compelling content.
- Work globally across each region to identify opportunities (eg, new markets or partnerships), understand regional competitive positioning, and help the regions achieve their goals.
- Coordinate with product management and other stakeholders to identify potential new solutions and jointly drive development prioritization.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, technology, business or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 15 years in software product marketing, product management, strategic consulting or similar roles.
- Minimum of 10 years in management role, with strong leadership skills and the ability to manage a geographically distributed team.
- Experience driving solution growth and retention for SaaS solutions in a global environment, ideally including pricing and packaging experience.
- Experience in the enterprise software market, including significant experience in the customer engagement, call center, or workforce optimization fields.
- Effective at interacting with a wide range of audiences including exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communications abilities. Executive presence and presentation skills a must.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to influence and work effectively in a highly matrixed environment to garner support, transfer enthusiasm, gather ideas, Spark execution and resolve conflicts.
- Effective problem solver with strong business acumen, creativity, and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% travel, both domestic and international
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
- The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel
- MBA preferred.