Rn Clinical Manager (HOME HEALTH)
Posted on Nov 5, 2020 by Affinity
We are seeking an RN Clinical Manager for a leader in Home Health. The Home Health RN Patient Care Manager is responsible for the overall supervision and coordination of clinical services.
- Coordinates and supervises an interdisciplinary team of staff to assure the continuity of high quality care to home health patients assigned to the team's area in accordance with physician prescribed plan of care
- Receives referrals and ensures appropriate clinician and/or therapist(s) assignments.
- Ensures patient needs are continually assessed and care rendered is individualized to patient needs.
- Coordinates all aspects of care with all disciplines, physicians, durable medical equipment providers, caregivers/family members, transferring facilities, and any other applicable healthcare providers
- Schedules, prepares for, facilitates, and documents case conference/SOC reports.
- Reviews clinician visit notes weekly to ensure timely, complete, appropriate, and accurate submission of all documentation by field staff
- Current RN licensure in state of Massachusetts.
- Current CPR certification require
- 2 or more years of RN Home Health experience as a supervisor.
- $5000 sign on bonus
- very competitive salary, based on experience.
- Full benefits package
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.