Seasonal ACE Delivery Rep
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by AmeriGas Propane, Inc.
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation's premiere propane company, serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from 1,800+ distribution points across the United States.
Are you looking for an exciting career with a nationally known company and industry leader? AmeriGas Propane, the largest distributor of propane in the United States, is searching for an energetic and customer service oriented person to join us as a Delivery Representative for our ACE business.
At AmeriGas, our employees are the keys to our success and we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package in addition to excellent starting pay:
• Exceptional medical, dental and prescription benefits
• 401(K) with company match
• Generous bonus potential
• Paid time off (including holidays)
• Annual performance reviews and salary increases
• Propane discounts
• Career advancement
• Tuition reimbursement
AmeriGas Cylinder Exchange or ACE is the AmeriGas barbecue cylinder business. The ACE Delivery Rep delivers filled gas grill cylinders to retailers who resell these tanks to the individual consumer. AmeriGas ACE customers can include large retail chains, such as Wal-Mart, Jewel, and Home Depot, and small independent retailers such as gas stations, convenience stores, or hardware stores. The delivery rep places full cylinders into the customer's storage cage and exchanges them for empty cylinders, which are loaded back onto the truck and taken back to the AmeriGas facility for refill. An average range of deliveries may vary from 10 stops per day or up to 25 to 30 stops per day at peak season.
Education and Experience Required:
• At least 21 years old with a valid Commercial Driver's License. Hazmat and tanker endorsements are preferred. Note: Hazmat and tanker endorsements will be required to perform the job and if not held already, must be obtained soon after hire and prior to driving an AmeriGas vehicle.
• Willingness to work outdoors in all weather and driving conditions
• Lifting, pushing, pulling, bending and climbing in and out of the truck
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected class in its practices.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.