Registered Nurse (RN), ICU Stepdown, Centralized Staffing
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Community Medical Centers
You are a nurse (RN) looking for an inspiring role at the largest, and most acute care health system in the region. If that describes you, our Centralized Staffing department may be just the place for you to grow your career. You will have the opportunity to work in three acute care hospitals all within less than 10 miles of each other and learn from first-hand experience what setting suits you best! After roughly a year experiencing what setting you like most, you will have internal preference at working in the best ICU (Telemetry or Stepdown) units in the area.
We know that life goes on while you're on the job, so we're here to support you with:
- competitive pay and excellent benefits - including a vast array of supplemental benefits
- free parking, and unique perks like concierge services (onsite car washes, free errand running, gift purchasing etc!),
- free access to our fitness center with free personal training.
We are dedicated to cultivating your career too, and offer tuition and certification reimbursement programs, along with on-the-job training and professional growth opportunities. No other hospital in the region can provide the opportunity and resources to develop your career like Community.Responsibilities:
Your Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
Every day in a hospital is new and energizing, especially in these exceptional times. This is a fast-paced environment and we are looking for someone proactive enough to seek out the answers and savvy enough to ask for help when needed. Someone eager to rise to the challenge, looking for variety and on-the-job training will thrive here.
Our ICU Stepdown Unit encompass 12 beds with an average 1:3 nurse:patient ratio.
It's a team environment and we're looking for self-driven, highly-detailed nurses who communicate well.
Contact the Recruiter Melissa Scruggs today at (see below) or Call me at .Qualifications:
Experience and education minimum requirements
- Graduate of approved nursing program required.
- 1 year experience in Subacute, Skilled nursing facility or Med Surge
Licenses and certifications
- RN, current State of California Registered Nurse license required.
- BLS, current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers by American Heart Association (AHA) required.
Contact the Recruiter Melissa Scruggs today at (see below) or Call me at .
Click HERE to learn more about our awesome benefits offerings as well!