Application Rationalization Solutions Engineer - Remote
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Job Juncture
- Takes part in sales and marketing discussions to define, scope, price, and de-risk solutions that can be delivered on the platform
- Develops and maintains effective, efficient, and reusable checklists and routines (solutioning toolkit) for extracting required and requested information from clients and systems
- Help guide customer project sequencing and scope to ensure it is in the mutual best interests of our customers
- Collaborates with other members of the solution engineering team to own business requirements for customer projects and proactively manage scope and deliverables to ensure success
- Conducts market and competitive analysis to help define the cost-benefit analysis of new and expanding solution offerings for the platform
- Uses excellent interpersonal, technical, and communication skills collaborate with the executive team on overall company direction and positioning within the marketplace
- Assists in the development of marketing content and branding
- Identify and collaborate on internal process improvement opportunities to continue transforming into a market leader in the data and analytics market
- Works as a key contributor on a collaborative, fast-growing, and highly skilled client delivery team
- Operates from both a technical perspective and a business point-of-view and communicates strategies and solutions with both technical and non-technical team members
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in technology field plus ten or more years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledgeable in multiple healthcare domains (providers, administrators, population health, payers, revenue cycle, etc) with an interest in expanding knowledge into any and all domains and other industries
- Extensive experience with solutions built around Application Rationalization.
- Deep understanding of the processes with Lean and Six Sigma experience
- Experience with agile software development lifecycles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Active listener with strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance. Blend of creative thinking with sound execution capabilities