Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Centura Health
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.Flourishing Begins Here
This position supports the mission of Centura Health of optimizing the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus of medical needs to the needs of the whole person. Responsible for safe preparation of human milk and formula for a level III NICU. Ensure safety and efficient operation of equipment within regulatory guidelines and aseptic maintenance of the preparation room. Must interpret technical physician orders, ensure accurate dosing, maintain quality/safety, order supplies, and adhere to all policies/procedures. Will also train new staff and ancillary staff as needed.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Basic computer skills - Up to date spreadsheet, word processing, and email knowledge.
- Ability to complete data entry and complete training in technical programs and applications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Six months related experience in formula room tech or infant pediatric formula preparation or combination experience preferred; ability to interpret technical procedures and execute aseptic techniques; excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to organize and prioritize in a fast-paced setting; mathematical proficiency required (includes adding, subtracting, multiplying and calculating percentages); excellent customer service skills and ability to work as a part of a healthcare team.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for HealthCare Providers certification required from American Heart Association required
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Don't forget to check out our benefits!