Provider Relations Representative Abilene
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Baylor Scott & White Health
The Provider Relations Rep SWHP serves as a dedicated relationship manager to the Scott and White Health Plan (SWHP) provider network in the assigned service area. The Provider Relations Rep SWHP is responsible for providing excellent customer service to SWHP providers, and providing timely and accurate responses to all provider concerns and issues. The Provider Relations Rep SWHP is responsible for delivering adequate training and education to SWHP providers and their office staff for all product lines including, but not limited to, conducting new provider orientations.
WHAT IS EXPECTED (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
1. Develop and maintain trusting, personal relationships with SWHP providers and their office staff via office visits, telephone calls, and correspondence
2. Meet weekly provider contact goals
3. Assist the Credentialing Team by performing site visits/surveys as needed
4. Identify gaps in the network and works with the Network Development Team to find providers to contract with to fill the gaps
5. Serve as the liaison for SWHP providers and delivers timely and accurate responses to all provider concerns and issues
6. Work with internal departments to ensure providers have a complete resolution
7. Work with the Quality Improvement Team on various HEDIS initiatives with SWHP providers
The ideal candidate has excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills; has strong problem solving and analytical skills; has the ability to multi-task, set priorities and work independently with minimal supervision.
§ Location/Facility - Abilene, TX
§ Specialty/Department/Practice - Healthplan
§ Shift/Schedule - Full time
§ Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
ü Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
ü 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
ü Tuition Reimbursement
ü PTO accrual beginning Day 1
.Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION - Bachelors or Equivalent Exp
- EXPERIENCE - A minimum of 3 years experience required