School Bus Driver
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by First Student
Now Hiring School Bus Drivers in Mat-Su Alaska
Starting Wage of $20.69/HR!
Join us at the location for our Job Fairs
Every Tuesday and Thursday!
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to Offer:
- Free CDL Training
- $20.69/hr starting wage
- Time off during school holidays, with 2 paid holidays.
- 6 Paid personal days a year (After finishing probationary period)
- Eligible for unemployment during school vacations and summer months
- Great opportunities for extra work
- Medical, Dental, Vision
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Safely transports passengers
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver's license for at least 3 years
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we've created a working environment that you'll love.
And, because we're a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you'll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.