RN- AM shifts
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Interim HealthCare - Santa Rosa, CA
Looking for something different? Flexible schedule?
Continuing Education? Interim HealthCare has a deep commitment to quality nursing.
We value strong communication and an adaptable approach to work.
We offer workplace flexibility and a company culture that motivates and retains talented employees like yourself
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides services and/or treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill and provides effective and efficient patient care in accordance with applicable law and regulations, accepted standards of nursing practice, pay or requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
. Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the patient.
* Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patient's needs at appropriate time points as assigned.
* Contributes to the patient's plan of care/service plan.
* Counsels and educates the patient and family in meeting healthcare related needs.
* Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
* Refers to other services as needed.. Monitors and evaluates outcomes of patient care.
* Assigns home care aide to a specific patient.
* Supervises paraprofessional staff.. Effectively communicates with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote coordination of patient care and planning for discharge.
* Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the current plan of care.
* Uses clinical decision making to efficiently and effectively manage individual patients.
* Participates in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI) program.
* Participates in the Office's Emergency Preparedness program, as requested.
* Contributes to the effective implementation of company programs and services.
* Provides other assignments as requested and within the scope of licensure.
* Accesses personal health information (?PHI?) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she practices.
* At least 1200 hours of experience as an RN or completion of the Office's preceptor program.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
. Able to perform and provide evidence of current CPR certification for adults, children and infants.
* Able to work with people, function well under stress, use clinical judgment, be creative and accept challenges.
* Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
* Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks.
* Able to visually and aurally observe and assess the patient.
* Able to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient needs and scheduling.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
. Able to constantly travel within geographic area serviced by office from assignment to assignment.
* Meets the applicable health requirements to provide patient care per applicable law or regulation.
* Work is normally performed in patient's home, schools, or occupational settings.
* Able to constantly stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and reach freely.
* Able to frequently lift, reposition, and transfer patients.
* Able to constantly grasp with thumb in opposition to fingers of palm, ie
manipulate pen, knobs or objects.Hireology . Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Petaluma, CA - 94952
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.