Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Modern Marketing & Commerce, Inc.
Our client has provided comprehensive sales and marketing solutions to healthcare, building products, and other industries for more than 30 years. Their specialty is growing business revenue by guiding our clients through the necessary steps and executing on their behalf to reach their performance goals.
The Program Manager is a full-time salaried position with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401K with a company match, along with a generous paid time off plan, and nine (9) paid holidays. You can join a 100% remote-enabled workforce that gives you the tools and resources to grow your career from anywhere.
No matter what role, our client's employees must have strong verbal and listening skills with the ability to communicate, particularly on the telephone, must demonstrate success with customer relations and service, and practice efficient time management as required, utilizing problem solving and decision-making skills.
The Program Manager is primarily responsible for internal communication of results with team members but may be asked to communicate directly with clients in support of the Program Director as needed.
The Program Manager will be integral in the design and planning of campaigns and other actions that support program performance, while creating clear and meaningful communications to both internal teams and the client.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with our multichannel marketing and sales teams, the Program Manager ensures the smooth running of campaigns - from planning and organizing the campaigns, to communicating program statuses, insights, and direction of campaigns to all members of the internal teams.
- The Program Manager will maintain each program's scorecard, and monitor progress to key performance indicators deemed to drive success for our client programs. They will be responsible for facilitating action plans within the team for both optimization/acceleration of great results, or remediation of performance should our KPI's fall short of goal.
- The Program Manager will work closely with the Program Director to understand program strategy and client growth goals.
- Will maintain quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
- Monitoring all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly
- Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and peers updated on program performance.
- Prefer two-three years of direct experience in marketing communications, channel marketing or program marketing. Must possess successful customer service and customer relations experience. Experience in the Building Products or Healthcare Industry is a plus.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office suite of programs, including Word; Excel; Visio; Teams; and PowerPoint.
BS/BA degree Marketing, Business, Communication, or related fields preferred.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.