Inside Sales Representative- Havell
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Modern Marketing & Commerce, Inc.
Exciting opportunity for a seasoned sales professional to assist in our newest startup. This position offers a flexible schedule to build relationships with prospects, working through a sales cycle, as well as supporting additional responsibilities to pursue and close sales. This position offers a competitive hourly rate plus an upside of uncapped sales commissions.
This person will be integral in building the business from the ground up! As one of the first sales hires on the team, you will have the ability to influence the program's growth trajectory. With the growth of the business, comes increased earning and job growth potential.
The Sales Professional must be comfortable working through a long sales cycle (up to 6 months). Wil be responsible for explaining and demonstrating our client's HVAC/Lighting capabilities, services, and products, as well as accurately answering questions from customers and prospects. Will be delivering prepared sales presentations, utilizing educational materials to describe products or services to effectively influence existing and potential customers through the sales process. Develop and maintain excellent relationships with manufacturer.
- HS diploma or equivalent. Some college/degree preferred. BS/BA degree (Marketing, Business, Communications, or related fields preferred) .
- Minimum 2 years inside sales/ direct sales experience
- Experience with HVAC, Plumbing, Building Products or Mechanical type background preferred
- Have a dedicate work space free from distractions
- Strong computer skills, working with various CRM platforms , and the ability to utilize search engines such as LinkedIn or Google to search and connect with key decision makers.
- Ability to work in high pressure fast paces environments.