Registered Nurse - Ortho WEO (N)
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Ascension
We Are Hiring: RN-Registered Nurse - Orthopaedics Unit 001 - Part-Time, Weekend Options Nights - St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD - Baltimore, MD
- 24 hours per week Weekend Option position
- In our Weekend Option positions, you work 24 hours and have a base pay like our regular RN positions, but you are paid for more hours than you work. Day shift weekender compensation is equal to 31.2 hours of pay. Night shift weekender compensation is equal to 33.6 hours of pay.
- Part time, benefit eligible
- Group health insurance the same as full time Associates
- Dental insurance the same as full time Associates
- Tuition reimbursement same as full time Associates
- And more!
- Shift for this specific opening: Every Saturday & Sunday Nights (7P-7:30A)
For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes Hospital, part of Ascension, has been dedicated to the art of healing by providing exceptional care to the greater Baltimore area. Built on a strong foundation of excellent medical care and compassion, Saint Agnes and the physicians who practice here are committed to providing the best care for our patients for many years to come.
Power of Purpose: For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It's an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve.
What You Will Do: Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans.
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Maryland Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Drivers License credentialed from the Maryland Department of Motor Vehicles preferred.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- One year RN experience required.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care - including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Ascension Saint Agnes is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
E-Verify Statement: This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Right to Work