RN - Associate & Occupational Health
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Ascension
We Are Hiring:
Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It's a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for employees, team members, and the community.
Ascension is seeking a Full Time Registered Nurse to join the team in Bartlesville, OK.
Typically Mon-Fri 7:00am to 3:30pm shiftWhat You Will Do:
Provide health care services to the organization's employees in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Provide treatment for job related injuries and illnesses.
- Conduct pre-employment health screenings and immunization clinics.
- Ensure compliance with applicable workplace safety laws and regulations. May also conduct safety training programs.
- Provide employee counseling and referrals for occupational injuries and illnesses as well as other health-related matters.
- Monitor trends and causes of employee safety events and work with colleagues to identify areas of safety risk.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. Licensure required relevant to state in which work is performed.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- 3 years of experience in nursing preferred
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care - including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 19 states and the District of Columbia.Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Right to Work
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.