Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Ascension
We Are Hiring:
Day Shift / Partial Remote Position. This role will focus on data abstraction, quality and performance improvement projects for Borgess Neuro/Ortho services.
As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension - Borgess offers you choices when it comes to growing your career. Whether you're just starting your career, moving to a new city, or learning a new discipline, there's a place for you with one of our Ascension Ministries.
What You Will Do:
Organize and coordinate performance improvement program activities and workflow.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team on problem identification and resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new services and systems/performance measures.
- Research, develop/acquire and implement improvement systems, methodologies and tools to improve operations.
- Collaborate with Leaders to develop and revise screening indicators.
- Provide on-site training and follow-up for performance improvement teams.
- Perform regulatory documentation preparation, submission, and maintenance. Ensure compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Assist in policy, procedure and contract review process. Coordinate quality improvement initiatives.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred.
- Certification specializing in Lean Healthcare Mgmt preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- RN Preferred.
- Ortho/Neuro clinical background
- Good with technogy / computers
- Data / Analytical experience and skill.
- Educational/Teaching background preferred.
Ascension Michigan employs over 20,000 compassionate caregivers across 16 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities. Our care teams are dedicated to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of the communities we serve. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care - including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Ascension Borgess is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.