Lean Coach and Mentor - Operation Improvement
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Ascension
We Are Hiring: Join our Operations Improvement Team as a Lean Six Sigma Specialist (Coach/Mentor). This is a full-time, Day located at Ascension Macomb-Oakland, Warren MI.
What You Will Do: Apply Lean Six Sigma principles to optimize quality, productivity, on-time delivery and operational efficiencies which result in improved customer satisfaction.
- Lead groups and facilitate events, including Kaizen, Rapid Improvement Workshops and Six Sigma events.
- Assist with Lean cultural transformation by including communication and implementation of large scale programs and initiatives that will drive implementation of Lean methods and principles.
- Develop, maintain, track and report on the project plan.
- Leverage software/computer based tools to analyze financial data, write reports, and prepare presentations.
- Certification specializing in Six Sigma Black Belt preferred.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
- Lean coaching, training, certifications a significant need.
- Non healthcare lean experience is acceptable.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care - including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Ascension SE Michigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplemen t
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
E-Verify Statement: This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Right to Work