RN - Float Pool
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Parkridge Medical Center
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Registered Nurse Float Pool today with Parkridge Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Parkridge Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will be required to float to ALL facilities within Parkridge Health System.
- You will demonstrate clinical knowledge of medical/surgical nursing and maintains the highest quality of patient care.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs.
- You will utilize appropriate skills in telephone etiquette when answering the telephone, making sure to record correct message and pass along to appropriate staff, including patient inquiries.
- You will ensure the privacy of our patients and confidentiality of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- You will meet mutually agreed upon performance goals/objectives as listed on the Performance Management Plan.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse Float Pool opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Licensure: Current Tennessee RN or compact license from state of residence
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Advanced Life Support (ACLS) within 90 days of hire
- Pediatric Life Support (PALS) within 90 days of hire
- 2 years Med/Surg required; 1 year ICU/ER/PCU experience preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.