Regional Registered Nurse RN MDS Coordinator (Mobile)
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Shady Nook Nursing and Rehab
Cincinnati, OH, USA
We hiring a Floating Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator to substitute and assist the facility's on-site MDS Coordinators of our skilled nursing facilities throughout the state of Indiana!
This is a regional position, servicing several skilled nursing faclities covering and assisting their in-house RNAC.
The primary purpose of the job position is to conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the resident assessment in accordance with the requirements of the state and the policies and goals of this facility.
SMS "RNAC FLOAT" for a rapid application:
Shift Available: Full Time, f lexible schedule
$7,500 Sign-On Bonus
- Routinely assess residents according to pre-set schedules, or on an "as needed" basis for condition changes, hospital return, etc.
- Responsible for accurate observation, assessment and communication of condition changes to appropriate personnel
- Assures completion of assessments and CAA's by other departments such as Social Services, Activities, Dietary, and obtain corresponding signatures
- Complete other sections of MDS, quarterlies, CAA's and care plans etc., in absence of other personnel
- Initiate care plans based upon resident needs identified in the Resident Assessment Protocols and for updating the care plans according to guidelines
- Prepares and distributes MDS schedule to interdisciplinary team
- Transmit MDS to state weekly (or as required) and maintain accurate records, including a transmittal log
- Registered Nurse of this state
- Over five years' of previous long-term care MDS assessment coordinator experience
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package with opportunities for professional growth working with an experienced management team.
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Days Off ("PTO")
- Paid Holidays
- Group Health Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance, and for Child or Spouse
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee-Assisted Programs
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.