SpeechLanguage Pathologist - SLP - School
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by CareerStaff Unlimited
Speech Language Pathologist - SLP - SchoolA Speech Language Pathologist is needed for a full-time school position in Ridgefield, WA. Position would cover elementary age with a caseload of around 40-50 students.This position will go through December and potentially extend until June 2021. In addition to the standard benefits, our therapists are preferred in a number of school districts in the area. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a supportive and quality team!
Hourly Comp: $46
Weekly Comp: $1,840
BENEFITS FOR A SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST SLP:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education & 401(K)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Mentoring Programs
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with our 30 local offices nationwide!
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST SLP JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Masters of Science in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited program
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years
- Valid SLP license in the state of practice
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).