Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Poly Print, Inc
If you are a hard-worker and a motivated problem solver - we should talk.
Poly Print is seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic for our rapidly growing business. The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for inspecting, fixing and maintaining equipment.
We are an award-winning flexographic printer and food packaging manufacturer located in Tucson, Arizona. Established in 1992, Poly Print has consistently and profitably grown into a recognized leader in the flexible packaging market.
We are experiencing rapid growth and are expanding our plant and business. As a result, we have an immediate need for individuals interested in a career in maintenance and mechanical repair. We have an 80,000 square foot manufacturing facility that operates 24-7 and we are expanding our maintenance team to help us provide round-the-clock attention to our machines and operators to ensure production always runs smoothly.
What is in it for you?
· Competitive pay set at $18.00 - $23.00 per hour DOE
· Employer-subsidized Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your dependent family members (50% employer paid premiums for employee and family)
· Paid Time Off Benefits (40 hours of sick leave for all employees and an additional 40 hours of PTO for employees with greater than one year of service)
· Comprehensive training with our experienced mechanics that will get you up to speed on Poly Print's equipment, quality standards and production goals.
· Stable employment at a company with a great history of steady growth and a proven track record with customer satisfaction.
· Need to pass a 10-panel drug screen, as all of our positions are safety sensitive. We are a zero-tolerance facility.
· Can follow instruction and are attentive to details
· Follow all personnel, product and food safety regulations and all company policies and procedures
· Maintain the efficiency and accuracy of production processes and equipment
· Can learn how to repair and maintain production equipment based on training and management approval.
· Work with management and production team to attain Team and company goals.
- Must be able to diagnose the root cause of mechanical problems and apply a solution.
- Must have previous experience as a Maintenance Mechanic and/or the necessary knowledge and skills to repair mechanical equipment used in a manufacturing setting.
- Must be able to operate tools and equipment commonly used in the repair of mechanical equipment.
- Must be able to work quickly under pressure in order to maintain production levels.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to walk, squat, crouch, turn, twist, stretch, climb steps, grab, pull, push and bend throughout an 8 to 12-hour shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.