Digital Performance Analyst - Bankrate
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Red Ventures LLC
As a Digital Performance Analyst youll work with RV business leaders and be responsible for driving the operations our websites through iterative experience optimization, deep diving visitor behavior and performance, and driving the creation of new features and tools that enhance the customer experience.
Youll work closely with Engineers and Creative teams to define requirements for new experiences and features, as well as carry those projects from conceptualization to deployment. You will be responsible for using data analysis to inform the site strategy, implement changes, and communicate the impact, performance, and next steps to teammates and senior leaders.
Using in-house data from our digital businesses, youll develop actionable insights and define KPIs, then work directly with engineers to define product features, create product road maps, and bring your ideas to life within one of the largest sites in the Financial Services industry.
What Youll Do:
- Develop and implement testing initiatives and product features that align with the broader business goals and analyze their performance against core KPIs.
- Manage the development of user-centric features & flows to help streamline the customer experience and drive customer lifetime value.
- Operate as an owner of the site, using data and a deep understanding of our users to identify areas to optimize, troubleshoot functionality, and work with others to develop solutions that enhance the overall user experience and site performance.
- Work directly with Engineers and Creative teams to define features and create a site experience roadmap to bring your ideas to life
- Communicate status, timelines and goals to broad audiences, including RV senior leaders
What Were Looking For:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Digital Operations Analyst, Website Operations Analyst, or Product/UX Analyst
- Experience in a UX, Product, or site optimization role with an emphasis on optimization testing and feature development.
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies, statistical significance, and robust test analysis.
- Proficient in SQL; can weave together data from multiple relational databases.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership.
- Strong accountability and the ability to communicate across functional teams to drive priorities, anticipate pitfalls, and raise issues before they become project blockers.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Passionate about understanding customer behavior and improving the quality of interactions.
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment
Who We Are:
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact .