NSC Account Manager
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Technology Resource Center of America LLC
TRCA is looking for a qualified candidate to provide support to end users on a variety of service requests related to their phone system, data network, or other technological devices. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email, and personal requests for technical support. Documents, tracks, and monitors the service ticket to ensure a timely resolution. Ability to provide service from the beginning to the end of the department process. This includes taking the customer call, dispatching the appropriate technician to the customer site, and then following up to make sure that the end resolution was to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Provides top notch customer service
• Works with sales team to provide customer service regarding phone system requests.
• Has direct contact with the customer regarding service requests
• Dispatches technicians internally or nationwide for service work
• Opens and manages service orders in ticketing software
• Tracks service tickets from beginning to the end of the project
• Previous customer service experience is a Must
• Ability to stay calm when resolving customer issues
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Excellent follow up and organizational skills
• Intermediate understanding of computers
• Time management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
• Prior telecommunication technology skills very helpful