Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Blades of Green
At Blades, our culture is vital to our success. One of the most important statements we live by is One Team. As a Router, your responsibility is to schedule and route for either Lawn or Pest Technicians. Creating routes that are both efficient and maximize our effectiveness is essential. The work is very detail-oriented and it takes a level head in order to find the best routes possible and all the possibilities. Think of it as solving a puzzle. The router position requires someone who is solutions oriented, who can solve problems and think "outside the box". On occasion you may even be routing for multiple services for a single technician, therefore attention to detail is a must. As a router, you can expect to work at least 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, with an occasional Saturday throughout our busy season.
* Create routes for technicians on a daily basis based on company goals and adherence to service parameters and guidelines.
* Troubleshooting with technicians who may encounter a routing related issue throughout the day.
* Checking client accounts for requests and other situations that might cause a problem with the route.
* Checking call logs, emails and other communication mediums to ensure that we are answering the demand of our clients when an issue or problem arises at their property.
* Support the routing team by assisting with other administrative or routing tasks, as needed.
* Serve as back up to our client experience team, as needed, in answering client calls and inquiries.
* Other duties as assigned by management.
In short, a Router must exemplify all of the Blades' values and have a keen commitment to meeting the needs of our clients, our company and our team.